Terms & ConditionsThe hullapalooza.co.uk Store is provided by Hullapalooza Ltd, Trading as ‘Hullapalooza Ltd.’ TERMS OF SALE
1. SALES TO END USERS ONLY Hullapalooza Ltd sells products to end user customers only, We do not sell item’s at Wholesale prices.
2. CANCELLATION POLICY Once your order is placed you may cancel it within 7 days, on the condition that any goods are returned to us in an unopened and unused condition in the original packaging with all tags present. No other orders may be cancelled. On any cancelled orders we are unable to refund any carriage costs.
3. PAYMENT METHODS Hullapalooza Ltd accepts credit and debit cards, and PayPal as forms of payment. Billing to your credit or debit card occurs at the time of purchase.
Hullapalooza Ltd also accepts paymets by Cheques, Postal Orders, or Cash (at buyers own risk).
If you wish to pay by any of the above, please contact us and we will send you a form via email, or post.
Credit cards and debit cards have daily spending limits that may prevent the processing of your order. If a purchase has been declined online due to credit or debit card issues, please ensure all data is correct and resubmit. If the transaction is not accepted online, you will be unable to use that card for your purchase and should use another payment method.
Hullapalooza Ltd endeavours to offer you competitive prices on current selections. Your total price will include the price of the product plus any applicable VAT in effect on the day of Purchase. Hullapalooza reserves the right to change prices for products offered at Hullapalooza Ltd at any time, and does not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price drop or promotional offering.
Hullapalooza Ltd reserves the right to change product options and availability without notice.
6. FOR ASSISTANCE WITH ORDERS
For assistance with billing questions or other order inquiries, please contact a member of our sales team to resolve any issues effectively.
7. RETURNS & REFUNDSAs per our buyer to seller distance selling requirements Hullapalooza Ltd will refund any item within 14 days of purchase if faulty. All items must be in un-opened packaging, including all sales, brand tags etc to qualify for a full refund. If you wish to return an unwanted item, a full credit note will be given upon receipt of goods.
8. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hullapalooza Ltd is not responsible for typographic errors.
Hullapalooza Ltd reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale at the Hullapalooza.co.uk at any time. Revised Terms of Sale will be made available on our website.
Customers are encouraged to review the Terms of Sale on a periodic basis for modifications.SKATERS - PLESE NOTE:-
Skateboard Deck Returns:
Landing even a small trick in the wrong parts of your board is sure to snap even the newest of decks. Try to avoid landing with your feet right on the end of the nose or tail, or with your weight in the middle of the deck. If you land over the bolts you are much less likely to break your board and it's less sketchy too! Decks snapped by bad landings are not covered by your warranty.